Vision & Mission
EPIA’s Vision is to ensure that solar energy is the leading contributor to the European electricity market.
EPIA’s Mission is to shape the regulatory environment to promote the growing market opportunity for solar in Europe.
- Successfully positioning solar-based energy solutions with policymakers at the European level and through national level influence so that an enabling environment is delivered for PV to grow in Europe.
- Producing thought leading research that supports the business objectives of EPIA members and promotes PV to policymakers.
- Ensuring that PV has access to financing and funding across Europe, through communication, education and exchange on finance.
- Effectively communicating the benefits of PV through all relevant communication channels, with consistent messages across Europe and globally, so that our key arguments gain traction in both the media and with stakeholders.
- Effective coordination of business opportunities for members through supporting the attendance of members at the best networking and business development platforms in Europe and beyond.
- Responsibility – to the members, to colleagues and for delivering the objectives of EPIA
- Creativity – bringing the most creative solutions to the energy challenges faced by society today
- Dynamism – embracing flexibility to work seamlessly on different topics and issues, building transferable skills to meet the needs of EPIA’s membership
- Enthusiasm – delivering work outcomes above and beyond the expected call of duty through enthusiastically going the extra mile to achieve objectives
- Respect – for the needs of members, colleagues and for cultural diversity
EPIA also benefits from strong Partnerships and Alliances: EPIA is a Member of the International Energy Agency Photovoltaic Power System Programme (IEA-PVPS) and the European Forum for Renewable Energy Sources (EUFORES). EPIA is also a founding Member of the Alliance for Rural Electrification (ARE) and PV CYCLE. It coordinates the European Photovoltaic Technology Platform and develops partnerships at national level with national associations.
Back to top